Blog Fiction Widget Back in Working Order

|

I haven't done too much to maintain my site lately.  I almost let the Blog Fiction Widget atrophy into nothingness.  I just revamped it so that it should be back to working as expected.

There was a serious bug that was preventing new items from displaying.  Turns out my wonderful ISP decided to delete a deprecated php library I was explicitly using.  I fixed that.

Also, I noticed that a couple blogs that are listed decided to publish to future dates.  I had to insert a hack so that they wouldn't be at the top for the next month or year.

Finally, I went back through the forums and added a bunch of new Blog Fiction sites.

So, the Blog Fiction widget is back, if you'd like some free traffic, please, consider putting it on your site.  If it's up, shoot me an email(DustinM (at) blogfiction (dot) org) to let me know.

2 comments:

Emma Pooka said...

Good to see the widget working again - though bizarrely on my blog the line-up is different than on yours.

Dustin said...

That's because my widget lists all sites. Your widget just lists the feeds from sites that also have the widget. That's the incentive of having the widget on your site - free advertising.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB