Converting "Blog Fiction" into a Political Blog

|

I have a secret.  I am a closet political junkie.  I love politics.  I love debating issues with friends, and letting elected officials know my opinion.  My participation in democracy doesn't stop there.  I also love to read and comment on political blogs.  I love debating with strangers online, and I also like typing in all CAPS when chatting with idiots.

Therefore, I am excited to let everyone know that I will no longer be talking about Blog Fiction on this site.  Instead I will be discussing American politics.  I am sad that I will no longer be reading or commenting on the Blog Fiction niche, but it's a small price to pay to start a political blog that already has over a hundred subscribers.

Before starting with my first political post, I wanted to ask everyone want kind of political blog I should have?  Should it be a liberal blog, or a conservative blog?  Also, how intense should I be?  For instance if I do a liberal blog should I be well reasoned and advocate for reducing the power of irresponsible corporations or  should I go all "9/11 truther"?  Or, If I go conservative, should I be well reasoned and advocate for pro-growth tax policies or should I go full on "Show me the Birth Certificate"?

So let me know what kind of political blog you would be most likely to read by leaving a comment.  I want to make sure the transition appeases as many of my current readers as possible.

Finally, if you're wondering why I've chosen now to make this announcement, just look at today's date and you'll know why this is the only day I would make an announcement like this.  :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

That's the third time I've been suckered today.
KAC

Peg said...

Play both sides baby!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB