Super Hero Invasion

|

I guess it's super hero week this week. Yesterday I posted about the batman marketers. Today is a follow up to the Super Hero blogs I talked about a while ago.

The characters all exist in the same "world". Each of the blogs references the other 4. Sometimes the characters will even comment on each other's blog. All of the 5 characters have their own Blogger account. So I don't know if it's 5 people on each blog or if it's 1 person writing all of it on 5 accounts.
Well, I've been visited by the authors and, as it turns out, there is one writer for each blog. That's awesome. Currently, That makes it the only [update:] one of a few(see these two related blogs) still running Blog Fiction that uses the Many to Many format. On top of that it's one of the first successful Blog Fictions that's written by more than one person.

Super Hero characters dominated the Golden Age of comic books and is what made earned them a permanent ficture in our popular culture. It would be an interesting historical coincidence if it was Super Hero characters that helped launch the Blog Fiction genre.

Anyways, if you haven't already, go check out the blogs. I haven't listed them in the sidebar yet, because I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to arrange their feeds.
Leroy J. Power
Terra Stone aka Elemental
The Enigma Known As Brice
Mr. E. aka weird Wellington "Edwin" Mallard

1 Comentário:

Blog of Innocence said...

Thanks for the trackback . . .

Lethe

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB