Giant Girl Ruined my Vacation

|

Now you all are going to think I'm crazy. Too be honest, if I hadn't seen it myself, I'd think I was crazy too. In fact I'd still be questioning my own sanity if my fiance` hadn't been with me and seen it too. I was driving through a quiet town in the middle of farm country one day, when all of a sudden I saw a girl who must've been at least 18 feet tall strolling through town. That's right, I said "girl", not a woman. Despite being 18 feet tall, she still looked just a kid. Maybe not a little (probably the wrong word) kid, more like a teen-aged kid.

I was in my little car gawking at her not paying attention and ended up hitting a telephone poll. We ran for cover as she terrorized the town. Eventually the police showed up along with animal control and the national guard. I was shuffled away behind police barricades, but not before I saw the poor girl collapse from all the tranquilizer darts. The last thing I saw before being pushed away by the authorities was her being tied down.

Later, a local doctor treated my fiance` and I for some bumps and bruises from the car accident and a particularly pushy police officer. He was a nice fella, Dr. Crisp, I think was his name. When I talked to him about the girl he seemed more concerned for the girl than frightened.

With the exception of the local newspaper, The Daily World, no paper treats the story seriously. Waiting for my car to be repaired I ended up staying in the small town for a few days. No one I talked to really seemed to know what happened to her. Everyone was content just to know that she was gone. My guess is that she's somewhere in a room being studied.

I know, I know, you don't believe me, and that's fine. Before you dismiss my fantastical story, just think of this. Do you really think someone could actually make this up?

2 comments:

Big Melly Mills said...

Heh-heh!!! 17 feet 10 and a half inches, actually.

renalfailure said...

She sounds like a woman that only my friend Tag Larkin could love... because Tag Larkin is larger than life.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB