This is not the end

|

Some of you may have noticed the lack of activity around here. Well, lack of blog posts at least, but not lack of comments. I have decided to take a long break. Nothing in particular has sparked this. I still enjoy reading blog fiction. I also still enjoy talking to the authors and interacting with fictional characters. I've just felt like I'm approaching burnout so I've decided to take a break from the blog, while I still enjoy it.

This isn't to say that I'll be reading any blog fiction while I'm gone. I just won't be writing about it. Also, I will still be maintaining the blog fiction widget. I've made a commitment to it I'm not going to walk away from it. So if anyone wants to add it or be added to it, be sure to let me know here or in the forums. Speaking of the forums, I'll still be monitoring the forums, but won't be participating much in them. I'll mostly monitor for new blog entries.

I apologize for having to take a break, though know that I plan on being back in January. Something about starting off the new year with a new blog commitment seems right. So, this isn't the end. This is just a break. Since I won't be around for them, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and have a good Boxing day. See you all after the holidays.

Update 1-02-09: This blog will return on January 12th, 2009. I can hardly wait to return.

3 comments:

Rosey Haze said...

Thanks for putting in all the time that got you to this point. I've really enjoyed investigating the fiction you've signposted. I hope the break gets you fired up for more, rather than loving not having to think about it!
In the meantime, I hope your readers and writers will continue to post!R

R.E. Greene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
R.E. Greene said...

Blogger R.E. Greene said...


Thank you so very, very much for all you are doing for this underground genre of writing. Can't wait to have you back on the blog in a few days.

Author of: Treasured Vulva
http://www.treasuredvulva.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB