Latest Blog Fiction Finds

|

Every month I'm going to dedicate a post to pointing out the latest updates to the list of blog fiction. Here is a list of everything that was added in Febuary.

First up, the newly added:
Renal Failure-Status: Active

A writing experiment full of damnable lies and outright fabrications
Diary of a Killer-Status: Abandoned
a (wrongfully?) accused prisoner seeking revenge.
Quote: My name is Madison and this is my revenge. Some names and locations have been changed for security purposes.
Up and Onward(Confessions of a Super Hero)-Status: Abandoned
A fictional blog from the perspective of a super hero who has to deal with the more mundane aspects of having special powers. Follow along with the trials and tribulations of Exemplar and his friends.
Fictional Blogs of Original Super Heroes. It is a many to many format. Here's the links to each of the 5 blogs. That status of them all is active.
Being super is what I do!
Terra Stone aka Elemental
The Dichotomy of Ean Iago
The Enigma Known As Brice
Mr. E. aka weird Wellington "Edwin" Mallard

The Cranky Product Manager-Status: Active
The Cranky Product Manager is a fictional product management professional at a fictional enterprise software vendor named DysfunctoSoft. These are her fictional stories.
Fate's Acquittal
Did you ever feel inspired by music or lyricism to do something crazy? It happens to me all the time these days, but because of a stupid pact I actually have to do it...
The Writers Stand
The idea behind it is to post blog sized fiction or short stories instead of having a theme. It currently has a couple entries
Also, Horton's Folly has also come back from his break.

I think that's everything. Let me know if I missed anything.

4 comments:

psychegram said...

You missed one: me!

http://extinctionwar.blogspot.com/

It's a roughly novel-sized work I'm putting up in bite-sized bits once every few days or so.

Dustin said...

ketousama,
First, thanks for stopping by. Unfortunately, I don't think your story really fit the definition that I'm using for "Blog Fiction".

Don't get me wrong, I don't think there's anything wrong with using blog software to publish a serial novel (and I happen to like scifi), but it's just not blog fiction.

Rob Windstrel Watson said...

Does my cafehopcott.com qualify.

It's mainly one to many but the characters of Nursee, Viking Warrior and Cook are not me and new characters are welcomed as life at the Cafe evolves on a more or less daily basis giving new jobs and employment in our rural area.

I would welcome putting a blue clicky thingy through to you, suggest where.

Interesting blog and links. I will return :-)

Leroy J. Powers said...

Thanks again. Much respect.

I've linked you to my page.

Take care...

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB