rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated

|

Sorry about going AWOL. I'm fine and so is the site. Life can sometimes get to one. I'm sure many of you know how that goes. I still plan on blogging here.

On top of the normal pressures of life, there were two reason for not posting in a while. First, writing about ten-sided has been the toughest thing I've ever written. I don't enjoy criticizing, no matter how much it's called for.

The second reason is that I've relapsed in my mmorpg addiction. I've written about it before. I started playing Shaiya a couple weeks ago and it slowly started taking up more and more of my time. I really thought I could manage it this time. I figured, "surely if it's free to play I won't feel obligated to play it my every waking moment". As it turns out, I was very very wrong and ended up playing video games instead of reading or blogging. Personally, I blame Tom Evans for giving me hope that I could do it. ;)

Part 5 of my Ten-Sided series should be my next post. Assuming I can pull myself away from Shaiya for more than 5 minutes.

3 comments:

Tom Evans said...

Haha! That really doens't seem quite fair. I must admit I'm relapsing badly this weekend. It's a massive holiday weekend in England and I've wasted half of it playing old school Diablo II!

I have done a little writing too though, so I'm not totally sinning...

Leroy J. Powers said...

I guess it's no surprise that I'm addicted to City of Heroes, lol

Dustin said...

Leroy, that's funny. But I do hear that that's a great game.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB