Review Poll Results

|

A couple weeks ago I asked your opinion on whether or not I should do literary reviews of Blog Fiction. Well, apparently, the polling service I used only lets you run the poll for 2 weeks. I originally wanted to run it for a month. That'll teach me for using a free service. Fortunately, I had checked the results before it disappeared. The final count was:

75% In favor of reviews
12.5% Not in favor of reviews
12.5% Don't know, but just like voting in online polls
Unfortunately, only 16 total people voted. So I have no idea if that's representative. However, with no evidence that it isn't representative and based on the comments, it looks like the response was overwhelmingly positive.

Therefore, I will be doing reviews in the future. However, I'm not sure when the first one will come out. It will be a while because I want to make sure that any review I do is fair, well though out, and useful. It's very time consuming to do a full meaningful review.

Thanks to everyone who voted and left comments. Your feedback was invaluable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB