Promoting your Blog Fiction

|

An entire sub-industry eco-system that has been built around helping people promote their blog. Here's a list just off of the top of my head:

  • Digg
  • Technorati
  • Blog directories
  • RSS feeds
  • Feed Burner
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • BlogRush
  • Link Backs
  • SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
The problem with promoting blog fiction is that not all of these lend themselves to promoting a fictional blog. For instance, it doesn't make sense to "Digg" a post in your blog. Listing in Blog Directories becomes troublesome because... there isn't a "Blog Fiction" category.

I will be dedicating one post a piece to all of the different blog promoting services, how they work, are they effective for me, and if you should bother with it on your fictional blog. If you're impatient you can always check out this excellent post by Lord Matt on blog fiction promotion.

2 comments:

Shiva Nagri said...

Shiva Nagri wrote:
Dustin
Thanks for commenting on my blog.
Did u liked the story till now.
Thanks for improving my mistakes.
(and using bullshit as an example...jokin')
well lemme tell u i m not an american and i am 14 so forgive me if u can
please reply me!
ur blogs cool!

r u @ any social networking site such as myspace orkut or face book

----------------------------------------

wanna know how 2 send free sms
checkout http://www.supershiva.blogs...
also chk out
http://www.versatilecollect...

Dustin said...

I'm not into social networking. Really the best way to keep track of me is via this blog and my forums at terran resistance.

If English isn't your first language why do you write in English?

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB