Fleet Commander is Back!

|

Doing some research for a future post I was flipping through some of the blog fiction I've found so far. I clicked on over to Fleet Commander and was about to flip through some of the older posts when something caught my eye:

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I did a double take. Last I checked the blog had been abandoned last January. Not only was there a new chapter, but there was a note from the author. He had started his blog as an experiment, but time got tight for him. I can certainly relate. However, as he puts it:
Then something strange happened...

People started reading Scifi Blog: Fleet Commander. People are actually reading my stuff!
He ended with:
I hope people continue to read, leave comments, and email me. A little encouragement goes a long way.
I couldn't have said it better myself. So, let this be a lesson for all of us. If you find a blog fiction that you like and it stops, with a little encouragement the author might pick it up again.

I couldn't be happier about this. This was the first blog fiction that I ever found and enjoyed waiting for the next installment. I've also added the Fleet Commander feed to the list and will be eagerly awaiting the next installment again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB