Google really REALLY favors blogger posts

|

A couple weeks ago I speculated on how much the google search engine tends to favor BlogSpot blogs and posts. Today I bring some more evidence. Last night I wrote a post that had "Odin Soli" in the title. Well a few minutes after publishing that very short article I took this snapshot.

As you can see, in under 5 minutes, my post was already on page 2 when someone did a search on Odin Soli. That is insanely fast.

Now, as if that wasn't enough. My rank has actually gone up since then! I'm now on page 1 . Do the search yourself. It's not like there's a shortage of articles on the guy. He's been publishing to the web since the 90s after all.

So, the lesson here is always use blogger for better search engine traffic. I'm sure all the spammers and internet leeches already know this.

1 Comentário:

Michael Wong said...

Hi I'm looking to build up my incoming links for my blog.
Would you like to exchange blogroll links with me?
If yes, please visit: http://bigmoneylist.blogspot.com/
and leave your URL for your blog there. I'll link to you within

hours. Thanks.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB