Back from the Brink

|

Two Blog Fiction sites that I had written off as abandoned are once again showing signs of life. Thanks to the Blog Fiction Widget I was able to notice that both The Time Traveler Blog and Trish Tales are posting again.

The Time Traveler Blog had been dormant since Febuary, and before that there hadn't been an update since December. Apparently, however, it seems that it is back to posting weekly.

Trish Tales is also back. Unfortunately, it's been limping along with only 1 post a month. Once it missed April I figured that it was finally over. Fortunately, the writer's wrote into the story an explanation of their absence.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was posting every weekday when I first started. This proved very difficult so I wrote in a head injury that doesn't allow the traveler to post but twice a week.
I have often wondered what a blog fiction blogger does when he takes a vacation? I suppose the fictional character takes one too?

Dustin said...

"I have often wondered what a blog fiction blogger does when he takes a vacation? I suppose the fictional character takes one too?"
I addressed that question in an earlier article.
http://blog.blogfiction.org/2008/09/8-strategies-to-avoid-abandoning-your.html

Anonymous said...

Indeed you did.
You truly are the blog fiction master!
I had a stockpile of ten or more post, but used them all when I was posting every weekday.
Wish I would have read that post earlier.
Thanks again.

PaxMorporkia said...

It's nice to see them back.

It's always sort of sad when you look at an interesting story, only to realize it's not been updated in years.

Dan Garmen said...

Dustin,

Thanks for the link. I've been spending my time on the narrative in the sidebar, and not advancing the blog story. In the process of wrapping both together and completing the project!

The traffic and email contact from readers has been accelerating. The gulf between those who get the fiction and those who don't even consider that it's not real is still startling.

Dan

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB