Lazy Sunday Afternoon Meta

|

On this lazy sunday afternoon I wanted to make a personal note. When I first started this blog, I just wanted to separate talking about blog fiction from talking about my blog fiction specifically. Since starting this blog I've been having a lot of fun reading other fictional blogs, reviewing them, and seeing what advice other writers have.

I have since set out several goals for my blog here:
Offering objective reviews of some of the blog fiction that I've found.
Search out and find new blog fiction
Observe new and innovative forms of Blog Fiction
Find new ways for writer's to promote their blog fiction.

To that end I've decided to take some time off from my own blog fiction to concentrate on this one. Hopefully, the break will lead to better content on this blog. The first consequence of my decision can already be seen here. I've been able to do more frequent (and hopefully, higher quality) articles.

My shut down is only temporary. Even if I wanted to shut down my own blog fiction permanently to only do this site, I couldn't. I think anyone who writes about a subject should do it or have done a lot of it. Besides, the story of Alex Chou has been bouncing around in my head for way too long to never finish it.

3 comments:

The Maybe Girl said...

Just thought I'd let you know I've tidied up my links and added this blog too. Thought it was about time I got round to doing it.

Tom Evans said...

Thanks very much for adding my site, it's appreciated! I'll be checking in for more handy hints!

Dustin said...

fluffy,
Yeah, I just tidied up my own now. I see you went for the hybrid description and name as passionategrace and I discussed. Me too.

Tom,
Feel free to offer some handy hints too!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB