Horton's Folly is Back

|

I wasn't planning on doing a post today, but I found a reason to put up a quick note. I noticed that Horton's Folly is back from his trip to the mental institute that he went to last August. Actually, he's been back for more than a month and a half. I just haven't been keeping up. I'm going to be adding his feed.

I'd also like to take a moment to ask for your help. I've asked before that if you write, read, or find a blog fiction that I don't have listed to let me know about it. I'd also ask that if you know of an inactive blog fiction that becomes active to let me know too. Whether or not you're the writer or just a fan of it doesn't matter. The list of fictional blogs is beginning to get large enough that it's hard for me to keep all of it up to date. Just like finding a new one, to let me know either put it in the forum list, leave a comment, or send me an email. I'd appreciate it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Id like to introduce my blog fiction site

http://spacehaggis.com/

or

http://spacehaggis.com/about

I put it up in the forums but Im not sure if youve noticed.

Anyways it a very young blog but gets updated regularly.

Please add me to the list and feel free to critique or feature it on this site.

Cheers

Alfie

Dustin said...

I did see your post in the forums. I've just been a little swamped with life lately. I will check out your blog and get you up ASAP. Thanks for writing.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB