Zombie Lawmen? Where the heck did this come from!?

|

Well that's weird. I've been doing searches of the term blog fiction for months now and I have never seen any "Blog Fiction" ads from google. However, when I did a recent search, I found this:


An ad for something called, "Zombie Lawmen". The description read, "Where Justice is Dead! The very best in Blog Fiction". Naturally, I couldn't resist checking out the site.

What I found was, "disappointing", to say the least. All it was was a weird graphic, a parental advisory warning, and 3 links useless links leading to websites that were just scum-sucking domain squatters. At this point, I was completely confused.

After doing a quick google search of "Zombie Lawmen", I found a copule websites that shed some light on the subject. Apparently, this (now defunct) Blog Fiction effort was launched by a company called GMobile Media. They have a description of it on their main page.
Zombie Lawmen™ is a Blogworld set in an anarchic future where the heroes of the Amercian Old West are raised from the dead to bring law and order back to Tombstone, Arizona: "The Town Too Tough To Die.”
I also found a blog post about it from last year. You can read the summary of Zombie Lawmen here. The whole concept sounded really interesting, if a little far fetched.

So what happened to it?
Why are ads still appearing for it when it's obviously an abandoned project?
When it was still around, was it any good?

When I have some time, I will try and find the answer to these questions.

1 Comentário:

Unknown said...

I was the originator of Zombie Lawmen. If you want more info on the project, you can email me at seneca32@gmail.com

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB