Site Changes

|

I've made some changes to my site that I want to mention.

I'll start with the most superficial. I changed the style of my headers on the side bars to make it more apparent that they are clickable links. I've also rearranged some information on the right to put the more relevant information towards the top. That is, the link to a list of all of the blog fiction that I've found so far.

Second, it saddens me, but I'm removing Random People, Random Ship from the feed list. It's been nearly 3 months since a new post on that blog so I have to declare it inactive. This will probably be temporary since the author says that he'll be back soon.

Finally, due to the overwhelming response of my reader(s). I've decided to include a list of "Fake" Blogs that I've found. I have a feeling that I'm going to continue to find a lot of them and their feeds would overflow my sidebar feed list. Therefore, I won't include their feeds on my site. However, they will be listed with a link to their respective homepages on the right.

2 comments:

Fanton said...

May I just pop my head in here to commend you on your continued fine work here, sir.

I subscribe to your web-log, and am always fascinated by your latest finds and articles.

Bravo, I say. BRAVO!

Dustin said...

>>May I just pop my head in here to commend you on your continued fine work here, sir.<<

You May...

>>I subscribe to your web-log, and am always fascinated by your latest finds and articles.

Bravo, I say. BRAVO!<<

Thank you!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Blog Fiction | Template Blue by TNB